Monday, January 19, 2015

Be a Badass Everyday!

Every time I see these words... I smile.  As I look back over the last 7 years... I realize how far I've come.   There have been ups and downs... times when I wasn't sure I was going to make it.  Then... somehow... the tide turned.   The last 7 years have been pure joy... even with the stress of starting my own business... mapping the way... it has been one journey that I am glad to be on.  

Be Strong.  There are always times when it's easy to give up and give in.  Times when you think throwing in the towel is the easiet thing to do.  Who said life was easy?  It's not... and it's during these times... that those words need to be said over and over.  For me..... when I am weak.... being strong seems like asking an alien to come down and beam me up... scotty... but somehow... when you say them out loud... your confidence soars.   You realize that mentally you want to be strong..... and by telling yourself over and over.... you begin to believe.  

Be Brave.   It's a big world out there... and when you are feeling like the goldfish in a huge ocean with bigger fish... then yes, it's scary.   You want to crawl in a hole... and just hibernate.  Like bears in the winter...just find a cave...and sleep away the big bad wolf.  Right?  WRONG.   Being scared is part of life.  Being able to overcome the fear is what makes you a better person.  

Be Humble.  When we succeed... we need to do it graciously because you never know when you are going to be down again.   Failure helps us to grow and become more focused and determined.  Being humble is our way of reminding us of where we have been and how far we have come.  

Be Badass Everday... this I love the most.  Wake up every day thinking.... I will rule this day... no matter what comes along.  I will be the best version of me possible.  

Somehow... when you put things into perspective... at the end of the day... smile, keep a good attitude and go for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 minutes and 46 seconds..... why it matters

8 minutes and 46 seconds.   Doesn't seem like a very long time, does it....or DOES it?   It’s already July and the last few weeks of May...